1. Automatic Insulation Analyzer
Capacitance and Tan delta test set
Make : Doble, USA, Type : M 4000. Quantity : 2 sets.
The operation of the Capacitance and Tan delta test set is fully controlled by versatile software. This software controls the application of voltage, collects the test data, analyse the data, display the same in tabular and graphical format.
The test data for respective HT capital equipment’s are stored for establishing the trend periodically, which is very important for any condition monitoring testing.
Capacitance and Tan Delta Measurement Test Set
2. Partial Discharge Measurement Equipment
PD Measurement Test Set
3. Sweep Frequency Response Analyzer (SFRA)
Make : Doble , Type : M5200. Quantity : 2 sets.
Sweep Frequency Response Analyzer (SFRA)
4. MV / HV Power Cable testing by: Very Low
Frequency (VLF) test method: Quantity: 3 Nos.
VLF Tan Delta measuring Test Set
Power Cable ‘PD’ measuring Test Set
5. Lightning Arrester Test Set: For ON Line Testing of Lightning Arresters
ON LINE LA Test Set
6. RSO Test Set: For main Rotor Winding Earth Fault and Inter Turn Fault Detection : Quantity: 2 Nos.
The testing instrument used is, Rotor Reflectometer
RSO Test Set
7. Digital Dual Channel Storage Oscilloscope
Make : Tektronix, USA with PC Communication Software
This equipment is used in conjunction with the RSO test instrument for the storage transfer of captured waveform.
8. Digital Megger
Make: Kyoritsu / Sonel
Variable DC output ranges from 0-12KV with high accuracy for,
1. Insulation Resistance value
2. Polarization Index measurement
3. Step Voltage Test
4. Dielectric Absorption Test
5. Dielectric Discharge Measurement
6. The Digital Meggers are communicable with software for further analysis
Kyoritsu Megger Model No. 3128
Sonel Megger Model No. MIC-10K1
9. Winding Resistance Meter
This meter is designed on the principle of the Kelvins bridge method. It is used for Measuring the Winding Resistance of Alternators, Transformer, HT motor, Current transformer secondary winding etc.
Output : 1 Amp and 10 Amp DC
Range : 0 – 19.999 ohm
Accuracy : ± 0.1% of range
Special features of winding Resistance meter :